New Zealand Air Ambulance Service hold the highest level of Aeromedical Accreditation available in New Zealand, and hold all 3 standards required to meet the highest possible accreditation called for by the majority of New Zealand Government agencies.
These Standards include:
- Ambulance and Paramedical Service: Standard NZS 8156 2008
- Ambulance New Zealand Air Rescue: Air Ambulance Standards V2 2012
- Telarc audited ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
In addition, Skyline Aviation holds:
- New Zealand Civil Aviation Authority Air Operators Certification Part 135 and Part 125 Domestic and International Operations approvals
- Part 145 Engineering Maintenance Organization approval
As we employ our own pilots, nurses, doctors, engineers, and logistics team, we are able to effectively manage the quality and standard of every mission we undertake.
We are the only New Zealand based accredited member of the prestigious International Assistance Group (IAG), whose members consist of leading air ambulance service providers, medical assistance and insurance companies throughout the world.
As an organisation committed to safety and quality we employ a full time Quality and Safety Manager who provides professional oversight and routine internal audits of each division of our operation.
Our QSM and is responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance for our complex and diverse operation.
Our Safety Management System is driven by Q Pulse, a leading SMS software used by civil aviation regulators and major airlines worldwide.