A dedicated jet air ambulance is the optimal means of transport when a patient requires time-critical intensive care capabilities to enable urgent access to the level of medical care they require.
The New Zealand Air Ambulance Service is the trusted choice for assistance in the South Pacific region due to our:
- 24/7 coordination and rapid response
- Extensive experience operating in the region
- exclusive access to Skyline Aviation fleet of latest technology jet aircraft based in New Zealand
- in house highly skilled and professional intensive care teams tailored to meet individual patient needs
- specialist state-of-the-art medical equipment
- South Pacific clinical network
- constant in-flight satellite communication for clinical and logistical support
- expert logistic planning – dedicated mission coordination
- access to specialists teams including Paediatric intensive care, neonatal intensive care and ECMO teams.
Our international air ambulance missions are always crewed with an aeromedical trained flight nurse and doctor with comprehensive intensive care experience and a thorough understanding of flight physiology.
Skyline Aviation jet pilots undergo extensive initial and recurrent training in the USA and have in-depth experience flying throughout the South Pacific, allowing peace of mind that our patients and crew are in safe and capable hands.