A dedicated jet air ambulance is the optimal means of transport when a patient requires time-critical intensive care.
Our international air ambulance missions are permanently crewed with an aeromedical-trained flight nurse and doctor with comprehensive intensive care experience and a thorough understanding of flight physiology.
Skyline Aviation jet pilots undergo extensive initial and recurrent training in the USA and have in-depth experience flying throughout the South Pacific, allowing peace of mind that our patients and crew are in safe and capable hands.
The New Zealand Air Ambulance Service is the trusted choice for assistance in the South Pacific region due to our:
- 24/7 Coordination and rapid response
- Extensive experience operating in the region
- Exclusive access to a fleet of jet aircraft based in New Zealand
- In-house, highly skilled and professional intensive care teams
- Specialist state-of-the-art medical equipment
- Established South Pacific clinical network
- Constant in-flight satellite communication for clinical and logistical support
- Expert logistic planning by our mission coordination department
- Access to specialist teams, including PICU, NICU and ECMO